Six arrested in Manchester after multiple child murder

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
"We now have a much deeper understanding of the devastating events which lead to the tragic deaths," he said."

Drugs war?

there is reference to police having been called prior to the fatal attack. Manchester police have referred themselves for investigation to see if they acted correctly.

Quite likely it will be a year or so before the legal case is ended and reporting restrictions are ended. Two suspects are in custody. Just as well, for their own protection.

Another child died today.

The Manchester Evening News reports that:

"The killer of three children who died in an arson attack set a series of petrol-fuelled fires at their home - torching both floors of the property as they slept.

The Manchester Evening News has learnt the culprit targeted the chimney, the door, and a ground floor window in the attack which claimed the lives of Michelle Pearson’s three children.

The Manchester Evening News also understands that it was the second time in a week that the family home at Jackson Street, Walkden, was targeted by arson.

We have also learned the family had feared their home would be set alight for two weeks before the appalling attack.

Meanwhile, police were at the house just three hours before the horrendous blaze."

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...salford-tragedy-arsonist-had-started-14027706

"*Traces of fuel were found in at least three locations - the chimney, a ground-floor room, and the front door.

*The downstairs front room, back room, kitchen, and entrance were all damaged by fire.

*The killer may have scaled scaffolding to reach the chimney - which fire investigators were today using an aerial platform to examine.

The family targeted had been living under threat of an arson attack for at least two weeks.

At the end of last month firefighters fitted a security device on the letterbox to prevent flammable materials being poured through it.

The crews attended after a referral from Greater Manchester Police. Then, a few days ago, firefighters were called to the property after a wheelie bin was set on fire.

Then, at 2am on Monday - three hours before the devastating fire - police went to the property after reports of a disturbance."

The police had 2 weeks to find the culprits responsible for previous attacks but they don't seem to take their responsibilities to poorer people seriously.
Some times I think the police only exist to protect the property of the rich.

We don't yet know the truth of all this.

"Claire Pearson, Michelle's sister, said: "Michelle's been unsafe in that property for months and months and the police was aware of this, and the social services was aware of this, the council was aware of this, and I'm sorry to say this but ... they've let her down, and my sister and her kids would have had a chance of survival if they did their job properly."

The children's grandfather, Mike Pearson, added: "But she said she'd actually been to the housing that week and begged them to move her to a safe house or get her out of the area ... they just refused - 'you're not at risk, you're not in danger'."

Read more at: https://www.wigantoday.net/news/reg...e-moved-to-a-safe-house-family-say-1-8911731"

I could have sworn we heard something similar after the Grenfell disaster.

Well I suppose its surprise JohnD is using a tragedy for political capital

You think that preserving and protecting life is political? Nice brushoff.

You think that preserving and protecting life is political? Nice brushoff.

Interesting comment seeing as the communist ideology you like to push was responsible for tens of millions dying during the last century.

Interesting to see that notch, transam and hawkey scent the chance to generate political smears from the murder of children.

Sponsored Links
Back