Sleepy Joe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If the BBC and other mainstream media outlets are trustworthy and truthful - then why do they never, ever mention the mental condition of the US president? He is obviously unfit, even to do a basic job such as work in a shop, and yet he is the leader of the free world, at a time when global conflict is intensifying.

If the US remove him then they suddenly have the dreadful Harris as president instead and the fact they haven't already done so means even the Democrats and Left Wing Blob don't want her in charge. Scary.

This is appalling and reveals what is, in effect, a form of comeuppance for the Blob, their mainstream media allies, and the Left Wing establishment generally - for cheating. Biden was never supposed to be president and he clearly should not be. The Universe seems to have a way of ensuring debts are paid. It is almost like Newton's Laws don't just apply to physical forces but to general phenomena. The trouble is, we are all being taken down with their crazed and corrupt ideas, policies and strategies.

In the current context, this is now beyond dangerous and yet... not a single comment in what many trust to provide them with "impartial" information. Are people starting to realise yet how they are lied to? Just go on YouTube and listen to any recent speech or comment from Biden, observe his obvious condition, and then ask yourself why nobody in authority or in the media mentions it. It is absurd.

What else are they concealing from you, and what else are they lying about?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
The best thing to do with news, in terms of consuming it, is to consume from more than one outlet. That way, if you perceive one or more outlets of being biased one way or the other, you're doing what you can as the consumer to obtain a more balanced view of opinions.

I think we need to be very careful about calling for the demise of the BBC, btw I'm not saying you are however that's often the direction these conversations end up going in. Does it have flaws? No doubt. However that doesn't in my view equate to 'get rid!'

a0b5b2a2-675e-45ba-8d7f-b370a02804c5_text.gif

Sponsored Links
The best thing to do with news, in terms of consuming it, is to consume from more than one outlet. That way, if you perceive one or more outlets of being biased one way or the other, you're doing what you can as the consumer to obtain a more balanced view of opinions.

I think we need to be very careful about calling for the demise of the BBC, btw I'm not saying you are however that's often the direction these conversations end up going in. Does it have flaws? No doubt. However that doesn't in my view equate to 'get rid!'

Can you name a single television news outlet - with the possible exception of GB News (being starved of investment by and under constant attack from the Blob) - which has commented on Biden's gross and obvious shortcomings? He cannot even finish a sentence.

Yes, different providers should be consulted, but the only really alternative views are all online, with the odd newspaper giving a non-left wing, mainstream perspective.

As for the BBC - I couldn't care less whether it exists or not. It doesn't provide any different view to the commercial alternatives like ITV and Sky so unclear why it should have such a privileged and monopolistic position? It is, in fact, extremely biased so no better than the alternatives which at least pay for themselves. The idea that we could be worse off without it is laughable. It was still half decent up until the early 2000s and had a quirky interesting side about it and more of a balanced perspective, although always pretty centre-left. Now it is just awful.

People who watch the Beeb - Eastenders' whores aside - are discerning enough to not hang on its every utterance.

Your hysteria is misplaced (y)
The deluded words of a man who watches television. How can you tell?

The deluded words of a man who watches television. How can you tell?

A quick search on here will tell you that I have stated many times that I don't watch telly, barring a bit of Wheeler Dealers and a bit of live sport.
And even then, often only for background noise.

Even your short posts are incorrect (y)

Can you name a single television news outlet - with the possible exception of GB News (being starved of investment by and under constant attack from the Blob) - which has commented on Biden's gross and obvious shortcomings? He cannot even finish a sentence.

Yes, different providers should be consulted, but the only really alternative views are all online, with the odd newspaper giving a non-left wing, mainstream perspective.

As for the BBC - I couldn't care less whether it exists or not. It doesn't provide any different view to the commercial alternatives like ITV and Sky so unclear why it should have such a privileged and monopolistic position? It is, in fact, extremely biased so no better than the alternatives which at least pay for themselves. The idea that we could be worse off without it is laughable. It was still half decent up until the early 2000s and had a quirky interesting side about it and more of a balanced perspective, although always pretty centre-left. Now it is just awful.
Don't drink your Kool-Ayd too quick, Bertram.
You've got Brain freeze.

You're right. We should all stop getting our news from the established media outlets and start getting it from the balanced opinions of those on YouTube and the like ...

As for GB News, it's sh1te on almost every level.

Biden’s claim contradicts the DPAA report, which notes that “Three men failed to emerge from the sinking wreck and were lost in the crash. One crew member survived and was rescued by a passing barge.”

If he cant even get it right about how his son died there is no chance he will get his uncles right

Murdoch and other Conservative media supporters want the BBC destroyed, and successive Conservative governments have been working to obey.
The conservatives haven't done anything AT ALL to curtail the excesses of this bloated and dreadful organisation.

Biden’s claim contradicts the DPAA report, which notes that “Three men failed to emerge from the sinking wreck and were lost in the crash. One crew member survived and was rescued by a passing barge.”

If he cant even get it right about how his son died there is no chance he will get his uncles right
LOL!

The faces on the supporters in the background! :ROFLMAO:

The bone heads on here just prefer to be in denial. He is their man. They supported this. And they have no problem at all with being lied to about it by their trusted media.

You're right. We should all stop getting our news from the established media outlets and start getting it from the balanced opinions of those on YouTube and the like ...

As for GB News, it's sh1te on almost every level.
GB News has been starved of investment and was immediately subject to a coordinated withdrawal of advertising revenue thanks to what ought to be illegal smear campaigns by left wing bodies and corrupt government agencies.

The BBC doesn't have the same problem. It is absolutely flush with cash and can afford to pay creeps and morons huge salaries for reading tele prompters, saying the same old shyt they say on other channels. GB is at least doing something different and deserves some credit for that. I don't watch it or any other TV channel but I know that there's at least a vaguely different perspective being offered.

Agreed re youtube. There are guys on there with channels doing documentaries on every subject under the sun where you get ten times more information in 20 mins than you get on a TV documentary in a whole hour. The last time I saw any history programme on TV it was so slow, boring, and devoid of detail (also slathered with woke propaganda and awful, cherry picked contributors) that I assumed it had been made for people who are learning disabled.

The bone heads on here just prefer to be in denial. He is their man. They supported this. And they have no problem at all with being lied to about it by their trusted media.

The only bone head on here is you.

Posters on this topic on here basically split into two camps:

Those who think Biden is a senile old git, who should have been put out on a sunny verandah years ago. And that Trump is far, far worse.

And those who would happily smoke Trump's horn, then gladly hand over their last quid or dollar to the fat orange tw@t for the "privilege".

As you have nothing, you make stuff up to run with.

Sponsored Links
Back