Sleepy Joe

Aye oop the fifth collumnists have finally woke up. If not biden, who to be honest hasn't done badly for america the country although not for the people I will admit, then who? Trump (and that capitol letter is only because it was the start of a sentence) imagine the **** then. He would give Ukraine to sputin etc etc.

Sponsored Links
The only bone head on here is you.

Posters on this topic on here basically split into two camps:

Those who think Biden is a senile old git, who should have been put out on a sunny verandah years ago. And that Trump is far, far worse.

And those who would happily smoke Trump's horn, then gladly hand over their last quid or dollar to the fat orange tw@t for the "privilege".

As you have nothing, you make stuff up to run with.

You are clearly a drug addict.

How can a senile old man be a better option?

Note, numerous disastrous conflicts ongoing under the current administration along with inflation and economic stagnation. How did it look when Trump was in power? You can simply compare the two periods.

Here's what I remember of Trump's administration before covid came along: economic boom, relatively peaceful on the global stage, apart from conflicts that predated him.

I'm no fan of Trump, I'd sooner have a serious conservative in charge. But it is simply absurd and an example of Trump Derangement Syndrome to claim he could be worse than the current ****show. We don't even know who is running the US right now! Stop being brain washed by your Blob TV.

Rather than talk shyt, as usual, provide clear and detailed examples of how the global situation was - because of Trump - worse during his administration than is now the case. If you cannot do this and back up your opinions then don't waste space on the thread. Provide concrete examples of what has actually happened. Rather than "Trump would've given Ukraine to Putin", you dribbling fantasist.

How can a senile old man be a better option?

In the same way that shoite on your shod foot is better than on a socked one.

The rest of your post: your typical mix of Karen, strawman, and bowlogs, about which I'll not waste any more time.

Edited for typo.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
GB News has been starved of investment and was immediately subject to a coordinated withdrawal of advertising revenue thanks to what ought to be illegal smear campaigns by left wing bodies and corrupt government agencies.
Literally lol.

I suspect large companies are more than capable of making their own decisions re what media outlets they want their products/services advertised on.

For all his faults, Trump was in favour of western civilization and was trying to inject some confidence and positivity into it.

How do self-loathing losers, cowards, and traitors respond to this? They despise him for it and favour instead a walking corpse.

That is all we need to know. They have two options, they prefer the corpse with senility, dribbling on about white supremacy and falling up the stairs.

The Mark Drakeford is strong in these guys.

For all his faults, Trump was in favour of western civilization and was trying to inject some confidence and positivity into it.

How do self-loathing losers, cowards, and traitors respond to this? They despise him for it and favour instead a walking corpse.

That is all we need to know. They have two options, they prefer the corpse with senility, dribbling on about white supremacy and falling up the stairs.

The Mark Drakeford is strong in these guys.

The empty vessel makes the loudest noise.

The fat orange tw@t, and you, to a tee (y)

Literally lol.

I suspect large companies are more than capable of making their own decisions re what media outlets they want their products/services advertised on.
The antics of Gillette, Unilever and Bud Light, to name a few, shows they are willing to lose loyal customers and billions of dollars to stay on-narrative and in accordance with the regime's EDI and ESG metrics. Their decision making capacity is less free than you appear to understand.

You may wish to educate yourself about the way even moderately conservative outlets are, by stealthy measures, being undermined in what is suppsoed to be a free arena of ideas:

The empty vessel makes the loudest noise.

The fat orange tw@t, and you, to a tee (y)
Cannot answer simple questions, doesn't understand his own mind or beliefs, not worth engaging.

You are now on my ignore list.

You may wish to educate yourself ...
Ha Ha Haaaaaaaaa.

What do you want in society?

An uprising?

Do you want us to overthrow the established system, established media etc?

To be replaced with what exactly?

Ha Ha Haaaaaaaaa.

What do you want in society?

An uprising?

Do you want us to overthrow the established system, established media etc?

To be replaced with what exactly?
You dismissed my claim that advertising is biased towards certain media outlets and away from others. I've just given you a link which you may find interesting - the author of that article was giving evidence in parliament on this very subject. It is truly sinister what has been going on and - it isn't the corporations themselves that decide, as you will see if you read.

Don't drink your Kool-Ayd too quick, Bertram.
You've got Brain freeze.

After days of restraining himself, he's back with a vengeance. Maybe it's not Kool-Aid he's been drinking, though. I think he might have overdosed on these instead.

1713528123215.png

Cannot answer simple questions, doesn't understand his own mind or beliefs, not worth engaging.

You are now on my ignore list.
Can I go on it too?

I'm a firm believer in free speech and refuse to block anybody. But boy you do abuse that position

Sponsored Links
Back