Sleepy Joe

I think he had a severe, narcissistic personality disorder. This seems to be common amongst progressives, alongside other mental health issues. Your interpretation is absurd.
Not as quackers as yours, Bertram old bean.

Sponsored Links
While countries around the world have struggled to recover from the economic setbacks brought on by the pandemic, one has emerged particularly strong.
With a fast-growing economy, a strong labour market and falling inflation, the US has outpaced its counterparts in Europe and elsewhere.
In terms of GDP, it posted a 3.3% gain in the fourth quarter of 2023, far exceeding economists' expectations of 2%.
That put the US at 2.5% over the course of the year, outpacing all other advanced economies and on track to do so again in 2024.
"The US is holding up much better than other countries," said Ryan Sweet, Chief US Economist, Oxford Economics. "It seems like the engine of the US economy continues to hum along where it's sputtering in other nations."

Not as quackers as yours, Bertram old bean.
Funnily enough, I haven't been known to set myself on fire in a public place in an attempt to get attention. Are you on the whacky baccy again?

Jonathan, if the American economy is performing well it has nothing to do with Biden. And it would've performed a lot better if they hadn't printed more money in 18 months than in the previous two centuries. It is also worth noting that the current administration pushes the net zero agenda but isn't expected to actually follow it. Hence they are exporting fracked gas to us, and sending it on diesel ships across the ocean, when we have banned ourselves from extracting same here. Easy when you have the reserve currency as well.

Ps. Please provide sources for your quotes.

Sponsored Links
Funnily enough, I haven't been known to set myself on fire in a public place in an attempt to get attention. Are you on the whacky baccy again?
I'm not so sure - you keep asking me a question which bears no relation to reality. I think you live in a parallel universe.

How could Biden have "done pretty well on the economy"?
the reason Betty is because the evidence shows it is true.

Bidens term in office and his policies have seen:

1) record low unemployment
2) rising real wages
3) strong GDP growth
4) rapid fall in inflation to below global and historical averages
5) record tax receipts

As for this administration, if printing more money in 18 months than was printed in the previous entire history of the country is what sound economic management looks like to you then I think we can safely discount your input on this subject
Covid, Old Bean

performing well it has nothing to do with Biden.
Actually it is the reason pundits reckon the Biden administration has done a good job. Notice the inclusion of the word administration. You see it's not all down to him. He just leads it.

Sponsored Links
Back