sliding door track

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all, i had the loft converted last year by a family friend,still not finished....i`m using the space under the eaves as a wardrobe but looks ugly,so i`m thinking of putting 4 sliding doors on because of space....each side of house.i can get the wood for the doors from the wood yard round corner but having trouble finding a sliding door track,any 1 know of a site where i may find one
cheers(pics available if you don`t get what i mean)
mark

Sponsored Links
I recently purchased the Cello range of sliding door track from the above link. I have to say its the most expensive priece or c**p ever. The doors keep jumping off the track, which is nothing more than a strip of aluminium that looks like its come from a piece of kiddies railway track. The top latches don't lock positively so the doors always fall out toward you and if you floors aren't perfectly level, likewise with the top of the frame, forget it, the dorrs will jar and drive you mad. Stick to the Stanley range, very similar price, but even looks a far superior product. I am even of think of just ditching the Cello in favor of Stanley offerings. :evil:

cheers just asked for a free brochure from there,think i`ll go for the double top track
cheers guys
mark

Sponsored Links
howdens keep them in stock if you've got one near you.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back