Small Terrorist bomb in South Armagh

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
The injured man is being taken to hospital in Belfast. Sinn Féin MP Conor Murphy said there were concerns that he might lose an eye.

Mr Murphy said the man's family had been threatened recently by "criminal gangs masquerading as republicans".

"Police recently visited the family and told them there was a threat from this group," he said.

"Now these people have attempted to kill a member of the family with a device placed close to their home.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-31630437

Sponsored Links
"Islamic State militants ransacked Mosul’s central museum, destroying priceless artefacts that are thousands of years old, in the group’s latest rampage which threatens to upend millennia of coexistence in the Middle East."

Is nothing safe from these neanderthals?

"Islamic State militants ransacked Mosul’s central museum, destroying priceless artefacts that are thousands of years old, in the group’s latest rampage which threatens to upend millennia of coexistence in the Middle East."

Is nothing safe from these neanderthals?

As their goal is world domination and a need to return the world to how it existed in the stone age, no nothing apart from the Koran is safe from these murdering scumbags.

We can be pretty sure that dissident Irish Republicans are not Muslims, so the rabid obsessions of anti-Islamists are nothing to do with this attack

Sponsored Links
We can be pretty sure that dissident Irish Republicans are not Muslims,

You really worked this out all by yourself. :rolleyes:

You deleted this once but as often as you delete it I will repost it.

We can be pretty sure that dissident Irish Republicans are not Muslims, so the rabid obsessions of anti-Islamists are nothing to do with this attack

WTF are you on about?

All you've proven is what I've have been saying all along. That the war never ended!

Have a neighbour who tells his catholic war monger neighbours straight to their faces that they have three wars to fight..
(and some of these guys are ira men)

1 - Get the British out.
2 - Get the protestants out.

And thirdly the dirtiest war of all... fight amongst yourselves.

That truth always hurts .... :LOL:

Why don't you delete the posts that are not to your personal liking?

Have a neighbour who tells his catholic war monger neighbours straight to their faces that they have three wars to fight..

1 - Get the British out.
I assume you are not in favour of these aims.

Therefore, I again assume, you are in favour of foreigners who believe in a different version of the fairy story taking over a country.

Do you see any similarities to a lot of recent posts?
Do you think you are in a position to comment disparagingly about these events?

You said recently that your family had been there 'forever' from which I deduce that your predecessors must have been assimilated by these invading foreigners.
Yet you seem content and to think that your position is the correct one.

Are ALL Catholics murdering, war-mongering bombers or are some just people who want a peaceful life?

handyjacker, you fool, I used the Alert Moderators button for some posts that were unrelated to the thread and/or contained personal attacks and/or racist abuse.

handyjacker, you fool, I used the Alert Moderators button for some posts that were unrelated to the thread and/or contained personal attacks and/or racist abuse.

Mod 14 - Keep doing that, and we'll delete you. OK?

Yep every time you loss an argument or are shown up for the fool you are, a post gets deleted, very strange that.

What I posted was nothing more than a question and it was deleted so I posted it again. This time it was not delete strange that.
:rolleyes:

1 - Get the British out.
I assume you are not in favour of these aims.

Therefore, I again assume, you are in favour of foreigners who believe in a different version of the fairy story taking over a country.

Do you see any similarities to a lot of recent posts?
Do you think you are in a position to comment disparagingly about these events?

You said recently that your family had been there 'forever' from which I deduce that your predecessors must have been assimilated by these invading foreigners.
Yet you seem content and to think that your position is the correct one.

Are ALL Catholics murdering, war-mongering bombers or are some just people who want a peaceful life?

Its no surprise that the left wing libertards are happy to see the rebels gain control of all Ireland and on the other hand are quite happy to sell what remains of the uk down the river to the islamists.

You are wrong mate :LOL: I knew an Irish muslim, he was a Paddystani :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
Back