Smart meter's

Fancy that eh, power companies having the ability to stop people from getting free electricity and having the audacity to stop providing energy to those who continually refuse to pay.

The cheek of it!

Those poor cannabis growers. :( I bet all the meter refusers will gladly supplement the non-payers when asked to cough up won't they? A bit like those thames water customers eh? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Of course the cannabis growers tap into the power well before the meter so one of these would make no difference at all to that problem.

Fancy that eh, power companies having the ability to stop people from getting free electricity and having the audacity to stop providing energy to those who continually refuse to pay.

The cheek of it!

Those poor cannabis growers. :( I bet all the meter refusers will gladly supplement the non-payers when asked to cough up won't they? A bit like those thames water customers eh? :rolleyes:
Amazing how some get suckered in... :rolleyes:

Apparently smart meters are good at tracking down terrorists and paedophiles too.... ;)

Of course the cannabis growers tap into the power well before the meter so one of these would make no difference at all to that problem.

I think the point being made was that everyone else pays for those who steal the leccy - such as cannabis growers. I don't think he was suggesting that it would stop the growers from nicking.

Sponsored Links
I think the point being made was that everyone else pays for those who steal the leccy - such as cannabis growers. I don't think he was suggesting that it would stop the growers from nicking.
Indeed...

A whole (estimated) £7 per bill p.a. of which cannabis growing accounts for about £2.30

(these are industry figures, so a large pinch of salt is required)

Enough of a problem to consider installing a metering system that will 'tailor' your bill?...

In future if you use power when you actually need it, it will cost you a great deal more than that!

And there is me thinking I want one of these, how can I get EDF to fit one....

Smart meters are all about cutting costs, not for the consumer but for the utility provider, typically as they lay off the meter readers.

Sponsored Links
Back