Smeg ds410sdx

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have just fitted a new main board on my smeg dishwasher and it still is not working.

Our dishwasher stopped working, low salt light first then no power at all. I called a smeg approved engineer who came round charged me 75 pounds for about a 3 minute visit to tell me that the main mother board had a fault, it would cost around 150 pounds for the board and another 75 pounds for him to come and fix it, thanks for that!. He advised me that if i was handy i could order a board and fit it myself as anyone half handy! could do it.

I fitted the new board, have power but when i switch the machine on all i get is the machine starting up with a wash but no cycle and the low salt light on.

Should i have reset the machine? if so how or is it not worth the hassle and buy a new one.

Any help from anyone would be a great

Regards

Terry

Sponsored Links
... did you ever manage to resolve this as I may have a similar problem.
I am contermplating a new pcb as the dishwasher does not stop when it reaches the end of its cycle nor does it heat the water hot enough.

Thanks Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back