smoking -hypnosis ?

Do as my friend does, instead of a fag, have some chewing gum. :D

Well, ok, he actually has about 4 pieces of gum for every fag lol.

Sponsored Links
Just seen the pic of the packet of Death. Neat. All tab packets should look like that. If you're going to indulge in such a stupid and expensive habit then you may as well look cool doing it. They could also try it for alcohol as well. Come the winter when it's blowing a gale and hoying it down we'd not look so prattish stood outside the pub with our pints and cigs of Death.

Crafty said:
Do as my friend does, instead of a fag, have some chewing gum. :D

Well, ok, he actually has about 4 pieces of gum for every fag lol.

if sir catches you behind the bike shed with ciggies youll be for it, let alone if he catches you sticking chewing gum under the desks......tut tut tut

Try the new drug champix ive not had a cigi for 4 days now cant tell yea how good these things are but your a fool if yea dont get yourself on them, get down the Doc,s and ask him to put yea on them i will guarantee you will stop smoking.

Sponsored Links
Post back in a month BOB. If you're still off them without any side effects from the drugs I might give it a go. Then again I'll never get in to see the Doc past all the malingerers who seem to be permanently camped out in the waiting area.

Back