Snakes On A Plane !!!!!!

M

Moz

On board a flight over the Pacific Ocean, an assassin, bent on killing a passenger who's a witness in protective custody, lets loose a crate full of deadly snakes.....

went to see this yesterday , my wife went to see The Pirates Of the Caribbean with her lil mate ....which was good ;)

The opening scenery in the Snakes film is absolutely Gorgeous/Breathtaking an I have vowed to have a Holiday in Hawaii before the boney fingers of DEATH grip my shoulder ,lol ;)

Anyway the film is like the Ronseal advert ,it does everything it says on the tin, it is a great ADULT adventure ,
a bit of nudity an strong language due to to Jacksons Classic line , "Get these Mother Flipping off the Mother Flipping Plane !"
there is a lot of gory snake death bites an I winced at a few , lol..lol blokes here will know which one in particular after you see it ,lol

I was very surprised there were quite a few young teens in who were NO way 15 an over but as I was with my wife an "charge"(they in the other screen mind !) I was on my best behaviour an left my Victor Meldew head at home ,lol

This a very daft but very good film ,well worth seeing 8/10 :)

Sponsored Links
You winced?

Let me guess.... poisonous snake bites mattress mamba in aircraft bog, shock horror?

RigidRaider
an if you are a lady the nipple bite ,lol made me wince that too only out of jealousy ,lol...lol..lol..lol

Sponsored Links
Back