So Divid Miliband bows out.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Let's face it brother Ed would never have got anywhere without tagging along behind his brother. He's only been in politics for 5 years. He wasn't voted in by Labour MPs. He wasn't voted in by Labour Members. He was voted in by the Brownites and the Unions. As everyone knows - he who pays the piper calls the tune. David must be pretty sick. He was the one groomed to take over the party - and little brother Ed came along and pinched his job. Does Ed care that he's sold his soul to the Devil? It seems not. I would never have stolen my brother's job - would you? (have stolen your brother's job?)

Sponsored Links
Err he wasn't voted in by brownites.

Ed Balls was the brownite candidate. I think becuase of all of the blair saga people overestimate the number of people who identified as brownites. it really was quite a small number, some of which made an embarrassing exit from politics already. You be hard press to find one really.

As foreign sectary David Miliband was a damp squib. He toughened up recently, but misjudged it (he could barely conceal his contempt).

Frankly I thought all the candidates were boring, but Ed probably the best choice now.

Im pretty surprised that people don't know who he is by know, but the fact that they don't works in his favour.

Stop stirring there is no **** there. Absolutely none. This isn't even a mole hill to make into a mountain.

So you are clearly on the side of team Dave. Don't like him myself, never have.

David had several chances in the past few years to challenge for the leadership but each time stepped back from the brink. History might be very different now if he had taken over in 2008? when Blair stepped down rather than Brown who made a pigs ear of the whole country as PM. I might even have considered voting for Labour if Miliband had been PM back then.

Sponsored Links
Deluks I said I didn't really like any of the candidates. I feel they are either tainted by their involvement or Diane Abbot.

However on second thought Ed milliband may be new enough. He is not poster boy like Cameron/Clegg, but maybe that will work in his favour.

That is just it David was wet when it mattered. He only got tough when his brother gave him a run for the money.

He'll get murdered in PMs questions - not even his MPs support him. They are calling it Labours IDS moment. :LOL: :LOL:

What do you mean , you wouldn't have stolen your brothers job??
It was never David Miliband's job in the first place. There were other candidates for the job too. Democracy at work is what it is a fine example of.

Years ago I applied for a job and was surprised when my younger brother had also applied for the same vacancy. Neither of us knew the other had applied. Did we fall out?? No.

Let's face it brother Ed would never have got anywhere without tagging along behind his brother. He's only been in politics for 5 years. He wasn't voted in by Labour MPs. He wasn't voted in by Labour Members. He was voted in by the Brownites and the Unions. As everyone knows - he who pays the piper calls the tune. David must be pretty sick. He was the one groomed to take over the party - and little brother Ed came along and pinched his job. Does Ed care that he's sold his soul to the Devil? It seems not. I would never have stolen my brother's job - would you? (have stolen your brother's job?)

well as a union man... did you not vote for him... or are we now going to get your vitriol over someone else..

Who is "DIVID", as posted in the thread title? You slag me off on every post I make, then make a schoolboy error? I can seriously not take anything you post as a joke. Due to your contempt, and arrogance. I will take it as a lack of intelligence and ignorance instead.

well as a union man... did you not vote for him... or are we now going to get your vitriol over someone else..

I'm self employed and not a Labour voter.

Who is "DIVID", as posted in the thread title? You slag me off on every post I make, then make a schoolboy error? I can seriously not take anything you post as a joke. Due to your contempt, and arrogance. I will take it as a lack of intelligence and ignorance instead.

It's his Welsh cousin. Do you know nuffink?

I think that should be "Divot" Miliband. :LOL:
Anyway, back to the comedy. David, and his brother, union stooge, Red Ed, are both a total waste of space!!!!
Red Ed's even got two faced mouthpiece Harriet Harman lined up for a job in team Miliband,,, doh. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
It's downhill all the way,, curtains!!

Sponsored Links
Back