So we can now say it was a Man U player.

Any one remember that film endless sunshine of the spotless mind?

I wish there was a machine that could wipe my mind of all this type of rubbish
Celebrity gossip, jordan,xfactor,jedward,simon cowell, royal weddings etc

I hate the fact that I have no choice but to be aware of it!

Mindless s""""""e

Sponsored Links
End of the day, does it really interest you lot that much?
Football is boring enough, but to add their sex lives too?

Suppose it brings a new meaning to " A long ball in the box, and the grass is cut short"................

i want to know if this ash cloud is going to stop our holiday.....i want to know how many cents i'm going to get for my pound....i want to know if the council will ever get round to sorting out these pot holes.....i wish i was ryan giggs.i can feel a palpitation coming on right now....lucky barsteward.

Buckets of money + lots of spare time + lots of pretty women throwing themselves at you + being a bloke = TROUBLE!! He's been busted, he will now pay his penance (his wife has already stopped wearing the wedding ring), it's what happens if you mess around, but it won't stop. A large percentage of blokes, if they thought they would get away with it, would do the same. By the same token, Giggs must have known she was a wrong un after she started working her way through the Premiership !! :LOL: The next one to be revealed will be a player that wears the sky blue................

Sponsored Links
Giggs wandering around with his kids at the final match...? Privacy vs Public Image? I don't even know what his kids are called or who his wife is, so if this story never happened, don't care.

all over twitter and City forums earlier in the week it was GB

on a different note

the guy to organises the Old Trafford banners such as 36 years and now 019 used to be an Everton fan lol

Sponsored Links
Back