So we can now say it was a Man U player.

Sponsored Links
who gives a fly f@ck he does seek postive press like the becks so he is intiled to his private life

becks is clean.... i did mention the other ones ... but alas that is no more on here... what a shame.....

until tomorrow.. or i could mention Ramsay, Kemp, Brown and Cowell

but hey ho...

come and get me.......

EngStudent wrote:

"How come MPs have immunity from prosecution (at least for whatever is said in the House of Commons), and what is effectively the power to ignore a judge's ruling? How does that work?"

Just the way it's set up in UK - Parliament is "supreme"; it does, after all, make the Law.

Just the way it's set up in UK - Parliament is "supreme"; it does, after all, make the Law.

It does. But his actions have been condemned by MPs and peers alike. He had absolutely no reason to name Giggs, and by doing so he's showing a lack of respect for the decisions of High Court judges.

It's interesting to note that John Hemmings had a child with his PA, something that he and others kept quiet until he'd been elected. He'd been having an affair with her for 6 years. His wife said the affair was "about number 26". One wonders whether or not he would have taken out a 'super-injunction' given the chance!

Sponsored Links
EngStudent wrote:

"How come MPs have immunity from prosecution (at least for whatever is said in the House of Commons), and what is effectively the power to ignore a judge's ruling? How does that work?"

They have right of law under the Queen, and what she says goes..the can smuggle drugs/diamonds/whatever..in their briefcases, they are not allowed to be examined at customs.

The law regarding this ruling, is full of holes, freedom of speech vs freedom of censorship, and as the law doesn't cover it, as neither can win, then it's up to a judge to decide. But by laying claim for a case, then one or other of the people involved must be named in the case, and eventually the truth will out.

So the Government can't make a law..as it's the peoples right for freedom of speech, and also the press right to Freedom to publish, if the Government made a law, to ban free speech, we would be like North Korea, or China, and revolt.

Breaking Utd Champs League team news

1 Van Der Sar
2 Fabio
3 Evra
4 Rio
5 Vidic
6 Carrick
7 An unnamed Premiership Player
8 Park
9 Shrek
10 Valencia
11 Hernandez

The scary thing about these super injunctions is it means that someone can be jailed secretly, which bypasses 'Habeas corpus'...

Link

A wealthy British financier is seeking to have his sister-in-law secretly jailed in a libel case, in the latest escalation of the controversy over superinjunctions and the internet, the Guardian can disclose.

The financier, who can be known only as "the Hon Mr Zam", claims his sister-in-law is linked to foreign internet postings that reveal that he obtained an injunction against her in the high court.

This latest move, orchestrated by the solicitors Farrer & Co, raises the bizarre legal possibilities of a woman who cannot be named being jailed at the request of her equally anonymous brother-in-law, and of the entire trial for alleged contempt of court taking place in secret.

who gives a fly f@ck he does seek postive press like the becks so he is intiled to his private life

He like many others courts publicity. He now has it, just not the sort he wanted. Tough.
he does not court publictity that why he should be entilted to private life tis first thing i ever herd of domestic life and only idiots with nothing better to do care

he does not court publictity that why he should be entilted to private life tis first thing i ever herd of domestic life and only idiots with nothing better to do care

:?: :?: :?: :eek:

He has a point. You don't see Giggs in the paper as much as you do the likes of Beckham, Rooney, Lampard etc. There are pictures of the Rooneys holidaying, Lampard holidaying, all of them nipping to the shops, doing this, that & the other. Until all this happened, the only time you heard anything about Ryan Giggs was when it had something to do with football, or his infamous Yoga DVD.

I stand by my previous comment - who cares? I wouldn't hear about it and think 'why didn't I find this out sooner?', because celebrities are entitled to a private life just as you & I are. Let's face it, there's only one motive behind outing this sort of thing: money. Exclusive stories = more papers sold = more money. Nothing more, nothing less, and you have to wonder about what sort of person would ruin a person's marriage, family & reputation in order to earn more money.

To all those saying he deserves it: how would you like it if your private life was revealed to the world?

Weren't the Man U players playing tonight? Were they playing away?

Did Giggsy score? Did he make any passes?

To all those saying he deserves it: how would you like it if your private life was revealed to the world?[/quote]

But he is in the public eye and was caught cheating.

Simples

He jumped into bed with someone who courts publicity.
If he can't work out the implications of that, especially been at scum Utd, well...

Should have fessed up straight away. also needs to sack his advisors, done him sterling service - not

shes got publicty due to it
and why should he have his private life every where it got feack all to do with us
i hate the so called celbrity status it make everyone how follows it idiots
Big brother and all those other programmes just make cheap sh!t£ tv
and get worse of socity on it so what has anyone gained by know this so called gem of infomation that ryan giggs slept with some else than his wife if he did rember he`s not said he did or did not

Ryan says he has settled well in Manchester but sometimes he does Miss Wales

Sponsored Links
Back