So we were 'junior partner' to the US in 1940 then!

Sponsored Links
I reckon it was just a silly mistake
A person in his position is not paid to make silly mistakes, what he has effectively done is insulted every British soldier sailor and airman, we needed their help yes, but we have certainly paid for it.

Wotan

He might not be paid for it, but he does it free.

Sponsored Links
Bloody idiot, how dare he make a mistake, lets get Gordon Brown back in.

[/dailymail]

Nah, Let's get Blair back in and he can apologise again and again for the slave trade, bloody sunday, Heck he can apologise for all the raping, pillaging and beheading in ancient times. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Cameron, another Scot, was advising 'badger' Lamont - at the time of 'Black Wednesday' !! Has a track record...

:D

Everything that leaves Camerons mouth is a lie..

We won't raise taxes - so will put VAT upto 20%
We setup local communities to run their own services, by having volunteers to run post office, pubs, libraries etc...

So who pays for this? So more people on the dole?

The community has to pay for their own local services? So why pay council tax, I thought that did that?

When you are on the dole, you are forced to work alongside people doing community service work, being on the dole isn't a crime, but people doing CS have. And now we have to run public services? And pay higher tax, just to get our £1 odd an hour pay. Anyone can become unemployed, at any time, it's a struggle. It's like forced labour, work your ass off, get treated like a convicted criminal, and don't get paid the minimum wage, and if you are ill, don't get paid at all.

He might not be paid for it, but he does it free.
:?: What? he makes 'silly mistakes' for free?

He's either as thick as a brick and has no knowledge or understanding of British history or he is as I have already stated, a snivelling little shyte. Considering he's been taught in some of the best institutions in the world I'm inclined to give his brain the benefit of the doubt. That therefore, leaves the other option!

Let's remember that America did not declare war on Nazi Germany. Roosevelt in his "day of infamy" speech kept quiet about the Nazis and seemed more than willing to live with them. Several days after Pearl Harbour, it was Hitler that declared war on the United States. The Americans were perfectly willing to fight only against the Japanese until Hitler declared war on them which probably cost him the war! So how could a British person make such a fundamental 'silly mistake'? Has he been getting his history lessons from American War Movies? :rolleyes: I want to make it clear here, the bravery and impact that the American soldiers had in WWII is NOT in question here but to say that we were the 'junior partners' to the US is insulting at the very least. Does Cameron think the rest of the Commonwealth along with the Russians were 'junior partners' as well? :rolleyes:

I wish my father was still here (he was a 'junior partner' :rolleyes: in WWII who joined up in 1939), but I am pleased he didn't have to hear Cameron's sycophantic drivel! We must be a bloody laughing stock throughout the world!

Sponsored Links
Back