So...

Sponsored Links
It came from the largely unvaccinated South Africa. That's a fact.
Ah, I see.
So because the majority is unjabbed there you assume the culprits are the pure blooded.
So we could say the same about here in uk.
The majority is jabbed, so they're the spreaders.

It came from the largely unvaccinated South Africa. That's a fact.
considering it spread through the worlds vaccinated like wildfire how do you know it never originated in a vaccinated person in SA​

Sponsored Links
You could, but you are missing the point of the post you criticised.
I criticised the post in which you wrongly assumed that omicron was the fault of the pure blooded, when in fact nobody knows.
In other words, boll@x.

Ah, I see.
So because the majority is unjabbed there you assume the culprits are the pure blooded.

No, you got it all wrong.

The centre-mass of the early cases of omicron was South Africa, so it's reasonable that was where it originated. Of course the early cases were undiagnosed wherever they were, and of course travelers took it to other places, but if there was only the odd case those areas aren't likely to be the source.

If you look at the context of the comment I made, it was whether the pandemic duration would have been different if there had been no lockdowns or vaccines. There is no suggestion that those things resulted in omicron. It wasn't at all likely to have originated a heavily vaccinated centre.
If say it had been Israel, then fingers would be pointing.
Then there could have been a question over whether the vaccination intensity prompted a mutation, which one of the straws the antivax campaigners have tried to clutch at.

Last edited:
I criticised the post in which you wrongly assumed that omicron was the fault of the pure blooded, when in fact nobody knows.

What I said was correct. I know antivaxxers hate the truth, that's your problem, not mine.

Sponsored Links
Back