Sociopathic leaders...

Cummings.

Cummings is not a politician

Just some adviser to Johnson both of em will end up out the door eventually

Then there was blairs press officer who's name I cannot remember he seemed to have Alot of influence??

Sponsored Links
Just some adviser to Johnson

he runs the place.

Chancellor is not allowed his own advisors and lost his job for refusing to obey Cummings.

England's Chief Nurse not allowed to speak because she did not support Cummings family outings to Barnard Castle and Durham.

Really! An unelected "advisor" who has more power than the Chancellor of the Exchequeur!

The chancelor wanted his own Independant advisors

Not acceptable imo

Power :LOL: no. More than blairs press officer or thatchers enforcer Bernard Ingham

The. CHief nurse was subdeqently recalled

As she said on the radio spokes people advisers come and go

Look hard enough for a conspiracy and u generally find one :LOL:

Most of em (all) rarely amount to a bag of beans

Cummings is a here today gone tomorrow beurocrat

Really! An unelected "advisor" who has more power than the Chancellor of the Exchequeur!

The eu you worship is full of unelected "advisors".
Should be the norm for you.

Sponsored Links
How about that Momentum mob in corbyns set up?

What Influence did they have over Corbyn

Or that bloke in charge of that unite union

Must be a conspiracy there :idea: some where

I would be grateful if you'd provide a list of elected Cabinet-level politicians who've lost their EU ministerial jobs as a result of failing to obey advisors.

Eh? Has JohnnyD lost the plot. Looks like he's quoting and asking himself.

26CB1E6C-1910-4B75-BED2-F596F2942454.jpeg

my question is in reply to the immediately preceding post, and my quote is to remind ryler what I said, which he seeks to undermine.

Last edited:
I would be grateful if you'd provide a list of elected Cabinet-level politicians who've lost their EU ministerial jobs as a result of failing to obey advisors.

How would some one know as to why some one lost there job unless they went public

Ministers and officials probably lose there Jo bs and get moved around for all. Sorts of reasons

Surely you are not suggesting that ryler is incapable of substantiating his smear?

Surely you are not suggesting that ryler is incapable of substantiating his smear?

What smear

Any way I have a conspiracy theory concerning chucka lmunna and lucisna berger

Both X Labour MPs :cool:

Sponsored Links
Back