Soil pipe collar?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If there such a thing as a soil pipe collar that will seal where the pipe goes through a polycarbonate sheet.

I am building a carport at the moment and will be sheeting the roof next week and will have to cut around the soli pipe. Obviously will need to seal around the pipe and don mind paing for a collar if available.

Sponsored Links
I have a soil pipe coming up through a felt roof. The collar is a simple plastic cone that I solvent welded onto the pipe just above the roof. The clever bit is the upturned ring of lead underneath which I formed out of lead sheet then fixed onto the felt with hot bitumen and flashing tape.

You need something similar but, in your case, there might be a ready made part that you can solvent weld onto the roof. :idea: :idea: :idea:

I fit quite a few epdm roofs, one of the fittings they do for pipe work, might suit your job.
Its a rubber pipe sleeve with flange, can be cut to allow for pipes from 50mm to about 150mm.
It will slide on same as the roof slate, use the primer and glue to fix down.
If you google Firestone epdm you should be able to find it.

For polycarb use a flashband type. Star cut the hole for pipe, slide it over then wrap a collar around it, use a heat gun. Or google Dektite.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back