Some kind of infestation possibly ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
Any idea what this is , been sent photos from office, the window frames are quite old , but bit of mdf at bottom on inside , no sign of bugs but obviously something is causing this but we don't know what ..thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230708_162709_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20230708_162709_WhatsApp.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 74
  • Screenshot_20230708_162717_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20230708_162717_WhatsApp.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 78
Sponsored Links
Someone spilled something there? Clean up and see if it reappears. Increase scrutiny when it reappears, then you will have a better clue who or what is putting that there.

Is this a parody post? If not, apologies.

The debris in the image looks like it has landed on the lower surface, rather than having been generated and pushed upwards.

That said, it looks like some kind insect shell/casing.

Do the windows have blinds that are pretty much ignored for months on end?

Sorry, I am not intentionally being combative.

_________ edited_________ because I didn't read the OP's post properly.

I would recommend that you send a better quality image to a local pest control company.

Alternatively, you may be able to upload the image to an insect identification app.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Popcorn? Sorry, but my phone screen is a bit carp. Or if it is papery, possibly wasps?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back