Someone is trying to start a war in the Ukraine, It's NOT Russia (edit: yes it is)

US, Britain and guess who?

The same is going on with Iran, same who - Russia. Their job is to prevent Iran from getting their hands on enough fissionable uranium for a bomb. A USA man tonight was saying the agreement must be held as they are getting close to being able to. It appears that the USA has agreed that the deal can go ahead irrespective of sanctions. It appears that the other side of the US house would stop it if they could. It also involves increasing the size of an existing reactor not building their first one.

It seems Zelensky has agreed to never join NATO. I wonder if the USA and our shaggy haired USA poodle will too but I doubt if that aspect would differ who ever was in.

Sponsored Links
The same is going on with Iran, same who - Russia. Their job is to prevent Iran from getting their hands on enough fissionable uranium for a bomb. A USA man tonight was saying the agreement must be held as they are getting close to being able to. It appears that the USA has agreed that the deal can go ahead irrespective of sanctions. It appears that the other side of the US house would stop it if they could. It also involves increasing the size of an existing reactor not building their first one.

It seems Zelensky has agreed to never join NATO. I wonder if the USA and our shaggy haired USA poodle will too but I doubt if that aspect would differ who ever was in.

seems that zelensky had agreed
Skim through the rubbish we've been fed and then the last two short paragraphs - thanks to the Guardian for posting the true facts.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/feb/03/ukraine-russia-fake-attack-video-us-claims

See below the three short paragraphs I am referring to, just what I have been thinking for a while.

On Thursday, Maliar told the Guardian she had checked that claim with Ukrainian intelligence agencies, which had their own sources.

“It simply wasn’t true. We found no information to back this up, we did not see any blood supplies moved to the front or even in the civilian hospitals around the front,” she said, in an interview at a military airfield at Boryspil, outside Kyiv.

“It’s really important to look at the sources. These sources were anonymous, and I don’t think it’s right to use anonymous sources that cannot be checked,” she said.

============

There you have it - for weeks the west/usa chatting about false flag attacks are "imminent" and went as far as removing some people from the USA ad uk embassies

:rolleyes: Jeez us wept :LOL:

finger on the pulse

Here you go

The fIRST compromise - where are the trolls??
The next lot, putin gets to keep parts of donbas and all of the crimea.

Unless you are a troll you will know in war where there is no clear victory compromises have to be reached.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...chko-warns-civilians-prepare-bombardment.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...chko-warns-civilians-prepare-bombardment.html

The comprimises have started where are the war monger trolls that posted abuse at me for saying it would ever happen.

They are bluffing and have been since the Crimea takeover in 2014.

Like many, I'm certain you too are not aware that Russia has had on average around 100k of their troops along the border since 2014 so nothing new.

Russia has a point re nATO

In Ukraine and other small, similar countries there are many that are pro-Russian and have lots of internal unrest just like Irleland.

It's politics on all sides and sadly the locals lose their homes, limbs and or their lives.

Politicians are renowned for starting wars when they are in trouble at home and that is a FACT

Was there any real need to move staff out of embassies as nothing new has really happened
Worse still, one of our politicians said a few weeks ago that the "UK would not internvene directly"!!

Then the USA the clown there gave the Russians a good as a green light for an "incursion,"

then over the last few weeks both countries have been citing an attack anytime now.

The fact is war has been going on there since 2014 and to me it looks as though the UK and USA
are making things worse - just watch what the leaders of Ukraine are saying it's different from our jokers.

:rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

Jeez us wept

Sponsored Links
The ukranian president is to address the USA congress tomorrow

it is widely expected ( ??? ) that he will again ask the US for the polish migs to be transferred to the Ukraine ????

Big move for the Germans

they are having to reset there thinking since the Second World War with ref to military spending ?

Germany could become the 3rd or 4th biggest military power in the world ?? ????

If there is no nuke war, the next big story after the ceasfire in Urkaine as predicted be me, ie putins keeps as stated by me for almost two weeks and ukriane assures putin no nnato for hi

The Next Big Story after the above:

UK&Usa's anti-tank and shoulder-launched surface to air missiles are being sold on the black market by the dozen!!!

If there is no nuke war, the next big story after the ceasfire in Urkaine as predicted be me, ie putins keeps as stated by me for almost two weeks and ukriane assures putin no nnato for hi

UK&Usa's anti-tank and shoulder-launched surface to air missiles are being sold on the black market by the dozen!!!

you predicted nowt of any consequence

apart from Putin / Russian propaganda and nonsense

The next big story :LOL::LOL: jeez us wept :ROFLMAO:

how goes your source in Russia

has he come up with any more inside info yet you would care to share ?
:)

The ukranian president is to address the USA congress tomorrow

it is widely expected ( ??? ) that he will again ask the US for the polish migs to be transferred to the Ukraine ????

It seems a runway was totally destroyed in the last 25hr. Not sure if a new addition to the list or a 2nd go at one.

Skim through the rubbish we've been fed and then the last two short paragraphs - thanks to the Guardian for posting the true facts.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/feb/03/ukraine-russia-fake-attack-video-us-claims

See below the three short paragraphs I am referring to, just what I have been thinking for a while.

On Thursday, Maliar told the Guardian she had checked that claim with Ukrainian intelligence agencies, which had their own sources.

“It simply wasn’t true. We found no information to back this up, we did not see any blood supplies moved to the front or even in the civilian hospitals around the front,” she said, in an interview at a military airfield at Boryspil, outside Kyiv.

“It’s really important to look at the sources. These sources were anonymous, and I don’t think it’s right to use anonymous sources that cannot be checked,” she said.

============

There you have it - for weeks the west/usa chatting about false flag attacks are "imminent" and went as far as removing some people from the USA ad uk embassies

:rolleyes: A clown :idea:

Sponsored Links
Back