Somerset Bi Fold Door People

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Having read the forum there seem to be several people on here in and around Somerset

We are looking to replace a window at the rear of our house with a set of bi fold doors. The current window is three pane and is 1700mm wide. We are looking at widening the opening to 2300mm and fitting either a 2 panel or 3 panel bi fold door setup. Height will be 2100mm

We are in Yeovil if anyone can help out with some prices or any companies to contact for quotes. Ideally we would like to have everything done by the one company including the cutting out and RSJ work required but if it is a supply and fit service I can look in to finding someone else to do the other work

I have attached an image of the current setup. The radiator will be removed and a vertical radiator fitted to the remaining wall to the left hand side of the opening

Attachments

• IMG_20180205_151849.jpg
    IMG_20180205_151849.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 67
Sponsored Links
I'm in Minehead so your a little out of my area I'm afraid.
As the other guys here haven't posted I'm guessing its out of their areas too.

These guys might be worth a try http://www.villageconservatories.com/
I follow their Facebook page as they do some gorgeous jobs. Might mean they are a little high end/expensive though

Cheap and Everest shouldn't be used in the same sentence, when you say 'work out cheaper' would that be after the local sales guy has rang his manager 5 times who we all know is in on the game they all play and managed to get knocked off 5k just like that, just my personal opinion but i wouldn't recommend a national to anyone. My neighbour across the road asked me if i'd be interested in fitting his windows, i didn't have the time as i was busy so i declined, so he's just had them fitted by everest, same house as mine and he paid 7.5k for rosewood on white with a pvc front door and infill panel, i paid 2.5k for grey on white with a composite door and that was with a £100 pole handle as well, 5 windows, set of french doors and the composite

They saw him coming!

Cheap and Everest shouldn't be used in the same sentence, when you say 'work out cheaper' would that be after the local sales guy has rang his manager 5 times who we all know is in on the game they all play and managed to get knocked off 5k just like that, just my personal opinion but i wouldn't recommend a national to anyone. My neighbour across the road asked me if i'd be interested in fitting his windows, i didn't have the time as i was busy so i declined, so he's just had them fitted by everest, same house as mine and he paid 7.5k for rosewood on white with a pvc front door and infill panel, i paid 2.5k for grey on white with a composite door and that was with a £100 pole handle as well, 5 windows, set of french doors and the composite

They saw him coming!

Are you on the shandys crank? Think you may have posted on the wrong thread there lol. (unless of course someone got deleted)
Have you posted a pic of your finished house yet? I remember a pic of the door arriving

Sponsored Links
No it looks like a post was deleted from an employee of Everest, left an email link within the post to get in touch

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back