Sorry but its the X factor again!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Last time I post on this I promise! :LOL:

Who do you think will win?

I personally think the best went out last week so not that bothered at all.

Thinking tactically JLS will win as the teenagers will be voting for them. People our age are not stupid enough to waste our money voting! ;)

Sponsored Links
Who really cares? Actually just watched it first time as wife has broken collar bone and can only sit on sofa. All acts very poor I thought.

Goldspoon. You are either deaf or the same as a lot of the auditionies that we all laugh at! If you are saying that Alexandra was poor, you must lack every human emotion possible. I dread to think what music you are into! You are probably the only person to think that! :mad:

Sponsored Links
Goldspoon. You are either deaf or the same as a lot of the auditionies that we all laugh at! If you are saying that Alexandra was poor, you must lack every human emotion possible. I dread to think what music you are into! You are probably the only person to think that! :mad:
grifter, may I direct your attention to Goldspoon's opening statement...

Who really cares?
I think that really says it all. Yes, I watch it but I certainly don't vote and I really don't care who wins. I have posted comments on here regarding Diana Hooded Claw Vikers and Eoghan Worzel Gummidge Quigg but if I'm really honest, I couldn't give a monkeys.

It won't effect my life either, doesn't matter who won. My point was that she is a talent. Simple as that! If people want to take an ignorant attitude to a popular show that the minority do enjoy, and just feel the need to be miserable b*******s about it, fair enough.

I wish I had a pound for everytime each contestant said, "Thank you so, so, much, I really want this". :rolleyes:

Roughcaster.

I wish I had a pound for everytime each contestant said, "Thank you so, so, much, I really want this". :rolleyes:

Roughcaster.
Yeah, you'd have about 103 quid by now Rough..... and that's just from Alex's thank you's at the end of the show! :D

Roughcaster, I totally agree. And when they say they,ve wanted it all their life! I've wanted to be rich all my life too! lol! Maybe I'll audition next year. I always apply, but never see it through. Oh well!

Thinking tactically JLS will win as the teenagers will be voting for them. People our age are not stupid enough to waste our money voting!

what is it? :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back