"Spacktard" and other such words

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
In a recent thread where people were complaining about the choice of words used by one of the posters, another poster decided to use the above word to describe them.

This is ironic, no?

Have some consistency.

The word is a portmanteau made up from spastic and ******.

Come on, if it's not acceptable to call people Nazis, how the hell is it OK to call people spacktards?

Sponsored Links
I see the culture in DIYnot was to be offensive long before I joined.
Quiz of the day:
Who was the complainant???
First correct answer wins a tour in the electrical forum...
:rolleyes:
Jan 2013
It's been quite an education. I'd never heard the word 'spacktard' before you started posting your advice there. :LOL: ;)
Feb 2020
Last time we had such a spacktard in town preaching so much garbage to so many suckers - Billy Graham was at the Ashton Gate football ground. (Early 1980s)
upload_2021-5-3_9-53-3.png

I couldn't comment in that thread, it was started and closed while I was off-line.
I did notice that johnny2007 had as usual resorted to telling lies: I did not accuse him of being a Fascist, or whatever it was he claimed I'd said.
He claimed he couldn't be racist because he was of mixed ethnicity, and, from previous comments of his, he was of Italian descent.
I said, "descendancy does not preclude racism" or words to that effect. And I explained that many Italians were Fascist, as an example.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Hey, in case you haven’t all realised it, it’s a bank holiday today. Go out and do something nice!

It's always bank holiday for us in retirement.
Raining over here, so looks like we're stuck indoors.

If the rumours are true, then you've been here long before many others under different aliases.
What happened to all these other posters, that I'm supposed to have been?
You've been on this forum a long time. You must have a good idea of what happened to all these other posters, and why.

So maybe you started the racist culture in the forum, being a racist.
So maybe you're being stupid.

Taking my second born to look at his first car. Good enough?
Brilliant. I bet he can’t wait. I think I can just about remember back when I got my first legal car after I passed my test. I got given my mums Beige Austin 1100! Never mind, it was my own wheels and it was the first car I had sex in. If I tried it now, I’d probably put my back out! And no, I wasn't on my own at the time............. :rolleyes:

1F4B1B1F-A024-4A71-B0E8-285E73B9DC23.jpeg

Last edited:
You've been on this forum a long time. You must have a good idea of what happened to all these other posters, and why.
Unlike you, I am not a stalker

If the rumours are true, then you've been here long before many others under different aliases.

You repeat a rumour, but you can't support it with any facts, or even an opinion
Unlike you, I am not a stalker
You're obviously just a rumour monger. Rumours of which you have no opinion, nor facts to support.

I see the culture in DIYnot was to be offensive long before I joined.

:rolleyes:
Jan 2013

Feb 2020

View attachment 232284

I couldn't comment in that thread, it was started and closed while I was off-line.
I did notice that johnny2007 had as usual resorted to telling lies: I did not accuse him of being a Fascist, or whatever it was he claimed I'd said.
He claimed he couldn't be racist because he was of mixed ethnicity, and, from previous comments of his, he was of Italian descent.
I said, "descendancy does not preclude racism" or words to that effect. And I explained that many Italians were Fascist, as an example.
Everyone here can read for themselves.
You try to twist words to fit your agenda and everybody knows this.
Everybody tells you but you relentlessly continue lying and twisting words.
You made a racist comment about italians and a very ignorant comment about being italian.
You proved of being a racist bigot in disguise and everybody here saw it.
Now you're trying to mend by using your usual tactics, lying and twisting words.
It doesn't work.
Your standard of intelligence is well below average and here we all have more than 3 neurons working, unlike you.
Now, go and search for a few lines to take out of contest so to show that you're not a racist bigot.
It doesn't work.
We're not stupid like you.

You repeat a rumour, but you can't support it with any facts, or even an opinion
I didn't start the rumours, but many, many members have said the same thing and you never denied that you have been posting under other aliases.
I don't care anyhow, it was just to show that you've been here longer than just a few months.
A compulsory liar.

You try to twist words to fit your agenda and everybody knows this.
Everybody tells you but you relentlessly continue lying and twisting words.
I'm not the one who told lies about a friend who magically gained French residency immediatelay after the referendum. I'm not the one who told lies about all EU citizens having to sign a disclaimer form.
I'm not the one who told lies about what I'm supposed to have said.
I'm not the one who claims that mixed ethnicity or Italian descendancy precludes racist tendencies.

You made a racist comment about italians and a very ignorant comment about being italian.
What racist comment did I make about Italians?
What ignorant comment did I make about being Italian?

You proved of being a racist bigot in disguise and everybody here saw it.
Show me this proof. In fact, show everyone.

I didn't start the rumours,
I don't care anyhow, it was just to show that you've been here longer than just a few months.
A compulsory liar.
I said you're repeating the rumours but you have no opinion as to their validity.
I ask again:

many, many members have said the same thing and you never denied that you have been posting under other aliases.
A compulsory liar.
This comment of yours is contradictory.
If I've never denied such aliases, how can I be lying?
The reason why I have never denied such aliases is precisely to avoid being accused of lying by such people as you who would refuse to believe anything I asserted. It seems I was right to not deny such aliases.
And now your accusation of me lying is evidentially nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back