Spear & Jackson Sprayer as Fence Paint sprayer..? Thanks

Sponsored Links
These sprayers will dispense thin weatherproofing solutions but they don’t like paint.....it’s too thick so consider an airless sprayer for this.
Oil based solutions will goose the pump washers big time, but water based solutions fare better - just don’t expect even coverage!
John :)

I bought Erbauer EPS800 from Screwfix last week and used with Cuprinol Ducksback paint over the weekend. Didn't work initially but was fine after diluting paint by around 10%. Makes life much easier when painting a large number of panels. You have to be careful around surroundings and proper clean after use.

Sponsored Links
I purchased a Ronseal sprayer few years ago and spray 20 litres fence life every year no problems with this sprayer, making sure I wash it through each time with clean water and a splash of washing of liquid

Last year I used 5 year life fence spray so far it looks good.

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back