spot the hazard

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
spot_the_hazard_03.jpg
:D :D ;)

Sponsored Links
Obviously a woman working on electrics.

The fish may get infected with athletes foot ( or is it athletes fin )

She may go into labour half way through the job.

As the tank is glass the water is insulated from ground so no dangerous shock current route exists from her feet.

Sponsored Links
i dont really know anything about plumbing/drainage but the 4" pipes on the left seam to be a strange arangement? i assume its not ducting as the far left pipe clearly is for that purpose.

Clearly, this photo was not taken in the US, but Oz, in which case that soil pipe arrangement would work perfectly.

ah i see it now, theyve glued everthing to the ceiling and turned the picture upside down........genius

I think its because health and safety would say that he should have his boots on!

And his tool box is left open which he could run a risk of falling into it!

sm1thson, they are soil stack vent pipes (i think). In some places they require such venting in their regs. In our shop there used to be a row of toilets upstairs in seperate rooms, and running across the wall in the rooms is a vent pipe sloping away from the soil stack. All its branches have been blocked up though, so i assume vents arent required for every toilet here now! (Building built in 60's, used to have 4 toilets, now only 2!)

How does one glue a mass of water to the ceiling? :LOL:

Yes i was waiting for sarah to come back on that one.

:LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back