Standing water in soil stack

Sponsored Links
I'll tell her you called her a monkey.

she'll be cross :mad:

Sponsored Links
You disgust me.

You should always start a sentence with a capital letter, and end it with a full stop.

Well, spanking, monkey's, acrobatics and trapezes aside (nothing worse than somebody putting a thread back on topic) the man from Scottish Water was out today (how quick a service is that - I phoned them at lunchtime).

The part of the drain that is blocked is private but it's definitely blocked. So back onto the council (it's their responsibility until my house purchase is finalised) who informed me that a camera survey is being planned - it's only taken them from Christmas Eve to think about it and it's still not actually organised. They're gonna send somebody out to unblock the drain again and hopefully, they'll get their act together and get the camera survey done. It can't be normal for a drain to keep blocking so frequently.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back