State of service fuse etc. (with pics)

Aahhh...lovely place, RF. Worked in Ilkley nigh on 15 years. Not a patch on Burnley, my birthplace, of course :LOL: ! Round about the Barnoldswick area these days and that place doesn't even know which county it's in!! Enough of this, I'm be getting all nostalgic!

Sponsored Links
I wouldn't.

Nostalgia today isn't what it used to be.

Ja ist die die eine @ RF Lighting - aber ich habe gerade ein email den gebrauch von meiner eigenen sprache hier verbietend gehabt, bin ich nicht es scheine willkommen.

I'm sure you will be welcome if the users know what you are saying.

We have similar problems with the monkey-hanger.

Sponsored Links
Hallo, sind Sie nicht nicht willkommen, aber mit diesem Sein eine UK gegründete Web site, sehr wenig der MitgliederSEIEN Sie in der Lage, Deutschen zu lesen oder zu sprechen. Sprechen Sie Englisch? Dieses kann Ihnen helfen, bessere respons und mehr Miteinbeziehung zu erhalten.

Bester Respekt

Rob.

Ps ist meine E-mail Adresse in meinem Profil.

I can type in English and have on some postings but my English is not brilliant. Sorry!

The vast vast majority of our readers are English readers and writers so it makes sense for all posts to be made in English. Perhaps a chance to sharpen up your English skills? ;)

karatedragon said:
I can type in English and have on some postings but my English is not brilliant. Sorry!

looks OK to me

karatedragon said:
The machine could require levelling.

Is it mounted in a wooden floor? If so you can screw a piece of wood to the floor into the joists to make a more solid base.

What make of machine is it? A lot of washing machines are quite lightweight. You may think of it as heavy but most arent.

As a comparison my machine is very heavy and never moves even when spinning at 1600 RPM and is on a wooden floor under a sink drainer. The sink is a Carron Phoenix granite sink however. I did have a stainless sink but found it prone to flexing and the taps never felt rigid. Plus the sink also vibrated when the rock steady machine beneath went into fast spin.

The machine I have weighs 110 kilograms or 17.3 stone.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back