steam showers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

We are looking at getting new bathrooms in the next few years well starting next year so we're going to look and see what prices are and get a few quotes and see what prices are. I quite fancy a steam shower mainly due to me having rubbish sinuses and get lots of colds. The other half also has quite bad asthma so I thought it would be good for us both from a health perspective. I wanted a power shower with some body jets but these steam showers include them with thermostatic control which was another thing I wanted.

What are people's thoughts? I know they are fairly expensive but I thought it would be worth it over the years with our health problems. The other thing I was wondering is what sort of running costs do they occur? Are they expensive to run or not much more than a normal shower?

I do have a modern combo boiler as it was installed earlier this year and I believe I can use it with a steam shower as I was told by the boiler engineers anyway...

Thanks

James

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back