stereo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just splashed out on an ipod and an FM transmitter to make it work in my car. I am less than impresed with the transmitter (and it fouls my gearstick), so is there another way to connect the Ipod to this stereo
DSC00141.jpg

Sponsored Links
hi crafty sadly you can only use an fm transmitter on your fiesta with this type of radio on some other cars you can use an interface that uses the cd changer/aux socket on the back of the radio where as this type of ford radio doesnt have it. The other way is to use a wired fm modulator which you will have to have fitted they work slightly better than the ones you plug into your cig lighter socket.

Cheers Adrian. The one I bought is a solid state one, it stands on the cig lighter plug and holds the ipod in place. Of course, look where the cig plug is. :rolleyes: I cant select 5th gear and its in the way of my leg.

http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/113268 is the one i got. Ah well my sister has a nano she can put it in her car. Shes not so bothered about perfect sound quality :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Is that a Man`s PURSE on the dash :?: :LOL: tight git :LOL:

Have a look here

Look at the one that connects to the back of the headunit, fools the headunit into thinking the ipod is a CD changer....this will be way better than any FM transmitter, if, they have one for your car.[/i]

as i said in my reply that type of radio doesnt have a cd changer/aux button so you cant use an interface.....

Sponsored Links
Back