Sterling 10 alarm display

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi - I have a Sterling 10 alarm fitted and in the past I have managed to change the code. I do not have the option to change the code as the menu is not there. The LED used to display the company name and number - but now it displays the company name and it is fainted - does it need a new battery? Please can someone help. Thank you....

Sponsored Links
Hi, Not 100% sure what you mean but i will take a guess. is it the sterling 10 with the lcd keypad ( 2 lines of text) on the keypad display.
If it is there is a contrast adjustment inside on the back of the circuit board, it might help to adjust it as it may have got contaminated with dust etc. This is assuming that the display is not knac***ed.
When you take the front off you will set off the tamper alarm which you can silence by enetring your code however if the engineer reset is enabled you will need the engineer code to reset it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back