Stopped receiving E mail advice

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Yesterday I suddenly stopped receiving E mail advice on posted/watched topics. I’ve done nothing this end & the “always advise” box is still checked in my DIYnot settings; has anything changed at the forum end to cause this? Anyone else have any ideas? :confused:

Sponsored Links
Mine seem to have stopped today (Sunday 7th).

It's working again at 2239 hrs

I don't think I got any yesterday but had a full in box this morning; a PITA so am not relying on it at the moment. :rolleyes:

none yesterday p.m. or today

I notice it reduces the amount of time I waste, as I don't keep getting nudged.

Sponsored Links
that's funny, I just had three arrive.

stopped Friday, sporadic notifications Sunday evening.

Check your filters. I stopped receiving too, My filters were kicking them out.

Yesteday was sort of OK but nothing at all today, despite many responses to topics I'm involved with. Come on DIY admin WOTS going on, I'm getting bored with it :rolleyes: Is it supposed to be some sort of hint for me :?: if so forget the hints, just be blunt I can take it :LOL:

I'm afraid it happened again, it was reset earlier and it should be working through the backlog, we're trying to get to the bottom of it :cry:

I'm afraid it happened again, it was reset earlier and it should be working through the backlog, we're trying to get to the bottom of it :cry:
Thanks; now got an E box full of them ;) but only from today, nothing from yesterday (not that I need them now!); is there a server timeout?

At least I can now feel loved again & stop feeling paranoid about it :LOL:

Yes, if an email isn't sent before a certain time, it will be discarded.

Fear not, the problem's this end ;)

Sponsored Links
Back