Strap on boss indicator help

Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Hi guys,

have this strap on boss 32mm by Marley per the photos. Having watched videos I went looking for the ‘top’ indicator on the boss to make sure it’s right way up but on this it’s not very clear and can’t tell by eye.

is there a fall in this model of adaptor or is something in the pictures an indicator? Can’t find confirmation online anywhere

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 225
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 224
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 216
Sponsored Links
Offer it to the stack, if there's no visible fall on it then it wont matter, although if I had to choose I'd say the side with the details embossed would be the top. Such a short distance though, the flow isn't going to stop once it gets to there.

Fair point on the flow now being too concern with the boss so short.

when you say the side with the details do you mean the side that has Marley and produc code etc?

As stated on another forum the origin uk faces up. That’s why there is a small indent on the end which is noticeable in the pic.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back