STREET CRIME

B

B.O.B DOLE

Just i few things i would bring back if you voted me as prime minister
i will clean the streets up in 6 weeks MUSSIES, HOODIES , SKINHEADS, BALDIES,
SCOUSERS, ASBOS , CAR THEIVES , ROBBERS ETC.. I WILL TAKE THEM ALL ON , I CAN GARANTEE TO CLEAN UP THE STREETS IN 6 WEEKS .So vote for me bob dole

Here is a few things i would bring back to engourage these rouges.........

Toewedge:-
Wooden wedges were forced underneath the toenails to help urge a confession from the criminal. The toenails often became infected and other tortures were applied if this was not enough for confession.

Copper Boot:-
The copper boot was placed around the foot of the victim and filled to the brim with molten lead causing first degree burns.

Water Torture:-
During the water torture, the victims nostrils were pinched shut and fluid was poured down his throat. Intstead of water, sometimes vinegar, urine, or urine and a combination of diarrhea were forced dwon the throat.

The pear:-
The pear was a metal object that is shoved inside the mouth anal cavity and vagina. Once in place the screw at the end was turned and the pear opened up inside the cavity. This caused much damage and lead to death.

THE RACK:-
My favorite i could spend hours on this. very hoody and mussie freindly.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
i also forgot to mention mussies and hermes they are all the the same to me a rat is a rat kill the virmin

Sponsored Links
Back