SUKA Heating

STI

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone had any experience of these heaters and the company. The web site is helpfull in some ways but a little lacking in pricing info and real technical blurb.

They appear to be simple to install and look ok and i think a mix between a storage heater and instant convector which sounds a pretty good mix if you have to have electric heating.

Sorted. On the plus side very quick response to my enquiry on the down side just short of £1000 per radiator. To strong for me :eek:

Sponsored Links
Their website has the usual old lies of low cost heating
http://www.sukaelectroheating.co.uk/pages/running-cost.html

All very nice, but look at the suggested heating loads for each room - 1.5kw to heat a lounge, and a pathetic 500w for a bathroom?

4.8kW heating for an entire 2 bedroom house? Never going to work.
Even worse, it claims that the heaters would only be on for 15 minutes every hour.

A room will always take the same amount of energy to heat, regardless of the fuel used.

Electricity will always cost the same unless a storage heating tarrif is used.

Electric heaters are all entirely the same efficiency. Some are faster and some are quieter, but all will use the same energy to heat a room by x degrees.

Install a heater too small and it will work constantly.

Simples.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back