Summerhouse doors and windows

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I'm trying to source some doors and windows for a summerhouse project. To date, the ONLY place I've found selling them is Tunstall Garden Buildings, Stoke-On-Trent.

The sort of thing I'm after is a pair of TG8 and TG12 windows and a pair of TG10D doors (see http://www.tgbuildings.co.uk/acatalog/Tudor_Range.html). Total cost (inc. delivery) £237.

I called Tunstall yesterday and found out that glass and beading are not included. Given that I'll need 60 panes of 12" x 16, these doors and windows are starting to sound quite expensive.

What do you think, good value for money? Do you know of any other suppliers, I'm based in mid-Herts?

Thanks,

Sponsored Links
Hi colenelfred
I am just wondering if you sorted out your summerhouse door problem?? It would seem things have not moved on at all because here we are in 2011 having the same problem you had. Any advice you have would be appreciated.

Tracy

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back