Sunak announces licenses for North Sea Oil

so have you took your gas boiler out and fitted a heat pump or ground source heating yet with all that money you have released from your premium bonds if not why not . How is your EV doing on those journeys up and down to greenock ?

I’m pretty sure JohnD wasn’t using an EV when he boasted of his 'hundred trips a year to London to visit friends and family'. He has boasted before of having a Jaaag. They’re not known for being environmental fuel sippers, are they?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I’m pretty sure JohnD wasn’t using an EV when he boasted of his 'hundred trips a year to London to visit friends and family'. He has boasted before of having a Jaaag. They’re not known for being environmental fuel sippers, are they?
They spend most of their time on the backs of recovery lorries, so don't use much fuel.

Looks like he is.
So what make of heat pump did you buy and have you gone for a tesla or nissan leaf ?
Also see you are still using the world resources to make poinntless comments

Poor gassy tries to create a diversion from the ludicrous position he has taken up.

Poor gassy tries to create a diversion from the ludicrous position he has taken up.
its not me who is saying one position or another. That is you , yet you keep telling us how wealthy you are but are not prepared to put your hand in your pocket and help towards backing your claims up about how it would go towards safe guarding your grand childrens futures

The U.K. needs fuel security

End of discussion
Agreed, and we should have been doing a damn sight more about it years back. We spend so much time talking/debating/arguing about things instead of just getting on and doing it. I understand it's not as straightforward as just bashing on without any planning, consultation etc, but jeez. Like the story about (Milliband?) saying a decade ago 'no point thinking of the nuclear route, it'll take a decade to commission.' Well here we are, a decade later ...

Agreed, and we should have been doing a damn sight more about it years back. We spend so much time talking/debating/arguing about things instead of just getting on and doing it. I understand it's not as straightforward as just bashing on without any planning, consultation etc, but jeez. Like the story about (Milliband?) saying a decade ago 'no point thinking of the nuclear route, it'll take a decade to commission.' Well here we are, a decade later ...
Remind me, who was Prime Minister ten years ago?

I don't think it was Milliband.

I hear the aged backwoodsmen who compose the mass of tories have no great interest in the future of the planet, and Sunak believes he can buy their support by cutting spending on the environment.

Sewage into seas and rivers

Tolerance of diesel pollution

Blaming city mayors for traffic controls

Boosting the fossil fuel trade

I doubt we will a barrage or onshore windfarm in the life of this Parliament.

Gassy seems to be one of them.

Sponsored Links
Back