Sunvic timers compatibility

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Sunvic Select 207XL which has given up the ghost less than 2.5 years, first the heating went, then the HWS and now even the screen has gone. I've heard that this is a common fault and am looking to replace it with a Siemens RWB29. Is this fully compatible or does the wiring need to be changed/adapted. I currently have 4 cables going into the Sunvic, which I think are power, feed to boiler and then 2 cables going into a control box mounted onto the HW Cylinder. Would any rewiring be needed for the RW29

Sponsored Links
We would need a FULL description of your existing system with type numbers of motor valves.

Tony

We would need a FULL description of your existing system with type numbers of motor valves.
What? To change a programmer!!

Sunvic 207 Manual

RWB29 Manual

The wiring is exactly the same, so you can swap them over without changing the backplate or altering the wiring.

The only thing you must check is the Gravity/Pumped switch. This must be on the same setting (Sunvic page 6; Siemens page 1 - dipswitch 5).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back