Suppliers of Unusual Radiator brackets Please HELP :)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

Does anyone know a good supplier of unsual radiator brackets? I have a 200mm high (Brugman) radiator that dosen't have standard mounts on the back. It needs a bracket that slots into the top and bottom of the radiator - see attached picture. I have tried contacting Brugman and I am having no luck - after a month, very few supplies / suppliers here if none at all.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
I see from their website that they are in The Netherlands. Have you tried phoning? Most Dutch people speak excellent English and are friendly and helpful. I wouldn't see this as a problem, one simple phone call ought to sort it out.

I emailed them and never got a reply. I then emailed the french distributor and never got a reply but both emails were read. I then phoned the UK arm of the company (the heating company) and left a message - never got a reply. I then emailed The Heating Company, and they said to contact a supplier (Thompsons) and sent me the details. I then phoned the supplier, and they said they weren't putting any orders in for a while and cant get them. I then informed The Heating Company people again and they said that they would contact the factory for me. This was 3/4 weeks ago and I have heard nothing back. I will try calling the dutch number, but i dont have high hopes!

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. Ask to speak to the sales manager and explain your frustration. As I wrote above, most Dutch people are friendly and willing to help. They also have a better developed sense of commercial urgency than the average British person.

Sponsored Links
Hi All,

Does anyone know a good supplier of unsual radiator brackets? I have a 200mm high (Brugman) radiator that dosen't have standard mounts on the back. It needs a bracket that slots into the top and bottom of the radiator - see attached picture. I have tried contacting Brugman and I am having no luck - after a month, very few supplies / suppliers here if none at all.

Thanks

Hi Have the same problem did you find the brackets ?

Hi,

In the end I spoke to someone in Holland - one of the customer service team and they sent them out free of charge - really good service. I cant quite remember what number I called but think I got it from the brugmen website;

The Heating Company The Netherlands
Boskampstraat 26, 7651 AM
Tubbergen - The Netherlands
Postbox 9, 7650 AA
Tubbergen - The Netherlands

Phone: +31-546-629320
Fax: +31-546-622645

Internet: www.brugman.eu
E-mail: [email protected]

Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back