Surely not? Borrow an umbrella you hoofpuffin.

Sponsored Links
Away ya go you Yafool, it's treacherous May that should hang her head in shame, commiting treason by giving our country away to unelected, German dominated tosspots in Brussels. We fought 2 world wars to stop this happening. If these brave souls could come back today, they'd be ashamed of Appeaser May.

You should just stop a minute and think about what event he missed !

The relatives I had that fought in the war, fought for peace and stability, not recklessness!

As for bringing brexit into it!

Go away, understand what you have said, and then hang your head in shame, and when you feel the time is right come back and apologise to the fallen, and their decendants!

Then don't try and lecture left wing, or other people for standing up for what is right!

Trump missing veterans day ceremony in Arlington as it's guaranteed to rain.

But his smile when he met Putin.

Imagine Obama making a similar gesture, the right wingers would all combust - maybe he should have.

DruhEe3XQAAiLaG.jpg

Sponsored Links
We have the most treacherous, traitor of a PM the UK has ever had. Donald Trump puts his country first, unlike rubbish May!!

You mean when he declassifies US Intelligence to the Russians?

Or when he is actively cutting healthcare and ruining the environmental protections such as letting polluters off the hook - do you mind I use your back garden to dump my waste?

I am sure some of the anti immigration policies give you a semi so the rest of what he does is inconsequential.

Trump missing veterans day ceremony in Arlington as it's guaranteed to rain.

But his smile when he met Putin.

Imagine Obama making a similar gesture, the right wingers would all combust - maybe he should have.

DruhEe3XQAAiLaG.jpg

Melina...Meliana, Melia, FFS let's just call her Mel doesn't look happy, I wonder what she ever saw in billionaire Donald Trump......... nope can't imagine.

Melina...Meliana, Melia, FFS let's just call her Mel doesn't look happy, I wonder what she ever saw in billionaire Donald Trump......... nope can't imagine.

I bet Trump has never smiled at her like he does for Putin.

I suspect they also share the position that yes they know that Trump/Brexiters are liars but they don't care.

Sponsored Links
Back