Surveillance Company

BDL

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

Random question I know. Would you consider using a surveillance company if you suspected your other half was up to no good? I.E having it off with someone else?

Think I am being paranoid, but for the sake of sanity and to find out once and for all I have done it today.

A friend recommended a company in London and I have just instructed them. But, I feel kinda awful now lol.

What are your feelings?

Sponsored Links
I'd be careful of the tactics they use. I've heard of these companies that use people to entrap partners then tell you, that your partner would cheat on you. (usually this is men that they entrap though).
If you don't feel you can trust your partner any more, perhaps it's time to consider your options.
I know this probably isn't the sort of answer your looking for, but I'm a bit of a realist and a bit long in the tooth. (been there , done that , got the T shirt)

PS I hope BDL isn't a non de plume of Prince William ;) ;) ;) ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hmmm, pretty impressed so far. £500.00 fixed fee and they are on the job tomorrow.

Still feel awful, but I do have genuine concerns. I figure that at least one way or the other I will know for sure.

www.discreetsurveillance.co.uk if anyone is interested. Hope for your sakes you never need to use them. :oops:

Nah, not Prince Willy. Bless him.

Too late now. I'll fill you in once I get the report.

Sponsored Links
Back