Switch and flood light issue

Sponsored Links
If the overide switch is put into the Neutral to the relay coil ( terminal A2 ) then the sneak circuits ( the purple ones ) that cause a latch up cannot occur
That would indeed work but I believe forbidden.
Wiring the line connexions correctly differently will prevent 2 of those purple paths and the undesirable operation.

I must stress that the current format is not wrong in as much it it presents no specific risk to life or equipment, it's simply undersirable operation.

Hi Sunray, the image below is what has been installed. To confirm all light come on with switch, PIR are not keeping the lights on or turning all lights on, just the zone for the light required.

Attachments

• upload_2022-3-13_22-10-40.png
    upload_2022-3-13_22-10-40.png
    101.1 KB · Views: 46
Sponsored Links
Hi Sunray, the image below is what has been installed. To confirm all light come on with switch, PIR are not keeping the lights on or turning all lights on, just the zone for the light required.
That clears that up nicely thanks. My comments about operation related too this:
Just to say I purchased the screwfix option suggested by Sunray, wired as EFLImpudence diagram. Happy to confirm working exactly as described. Thank you all that contributed to the thread, really appreciate the support.
which can work a little differently.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back