Switch fuse

Sponsored Links
Actually I came to the forum for fairly urgent advice, not for a 'laugh' and not to be judged. But looking at most of your comments it seems to be a favourite of yours to judge people and tell people they shouldn't be doing this or that rather than offer the advice and help they've asked for. Wind your neck in fella, you ain't their mother.

Any shmuck who can terminate cables and operate a drill and a terminal screwdriver can carry out this job so don't make out it's really complicated and that we all have to have your superior knowledge and expericence to complete it safely. I merely asked what a switch fuse looked like.

RF lighting - You are indeed, an 18ct bell end. It would be my pleasure to never bother you again. Now, back to your nightly dose of the diynot electrical forum.

shoo
adios

And in March 2007

I am installing a new ring main upstairs and have a couple of questions. Probably a doddle for you qualified sparks!

You've passed C&G Pt's 1 & 2, C&G 2381 and C&G 2391 since?
That's good going!

Sponsored Links
y y YES.

And yes I passed all those exams since. It was v hard but rewarding. I buried my head in it, which has left me lacking in experience in some areas. hhmmphh

RF lighting - You are indeed, an 18ct bell end. It would be my pleasure to never bother you again.

FFS, you can't even do that right can you.

Not bothering me again involves you not posting anymore. :rolleyes:

Any shmuck who can terminate cables and operate a drill and a terminal screwdriver can carry out this job so don't make out it's really complicated and that we all have to have your superior knowledge and expericence to complete it safely.

Do you honestly believe that?

Apparently I've got a solid gold bell end.

That must be one of the most complimentary insults any one has ever said to me :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back