Talking of elitism

Sponsored Links
Supposedly
Result: the class group you most closely match is:
Established middle class

This is the most gregarious and the second wealthiest of all the class groups. According to the Great British Class Survey results, lots of people in this group:

Traditional working class
This class group scores low for economic, social and cultural factors, but they do have some financial security. According to the Great British Class Survey results, lots of people in this group:

Don't need to take no test,working class always have been and ever more shall be so,unless I win the Euro jackpot tomorrow.

Sponsored Links
Technical middle class

This is a small, distinctive and prosperous new class group. According to the Great British Class Survey results, lots of people in this group:

Mix socially with people similar to themselves
Work in research, science and technical fields
Enjoy emerging culture such as going to the gym and using social media
Suppose this place is social media.

You should take the BBC test enyam we are are all middle class now ;)
I'm not sure how norcon fiddled his result though.

In my twenties I worked as a welder/fabricator/machine operator, and many of my friends had similar jobs.

I was working class and proud of the fact.

After going to university as a mature student, gaining a degree and entering a "professional" occupation, and moving to a more affluent area where I happen to socialize with other "professional" people, I am now, somehow, established middle class...

Funny that. I still speak with the same accent, still wear the same clothes, still listen to the same music, still like doing the same things, and on a day to day basis feel no better off financially...but now I'm somehow "classier" :rolleyes:

I tell ya what Ronny. Next time I need some calcs doing I'll be in touch and you can charge me 'welder' hourly rates. Make you feel right at home that will.

I tell ya what Ronny. Next time I need some calcs doing I'll be in touch and you can charge me 'welder' hourly rates. Make you feel right at home that will.
Structural engineering isn't as well paid as you think...many welders would earn more than me with overtime :eek:

Accountancy or law are the professions to go into if you want to get rich :!:

Don't need to take no test,working class always have been and ever more shall be so,unless I win the Euro jackpot tomorrow.

Hey good luck in the lottery!

P.S. Don't forget who your friends are,, :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I came across this site some time ago and took part. I can't remember now exactly what they decided I was, but it was one of the 'middle class' categories. I remember I'd have been even 'higher' in the hierarchy if I'd been more sociable!

Whatever the results, I consider myself as working class on the grounds that I had to work for a living. Actually, I have now been promoted to the 'retired class' as I no longer have to work!

supposedly mine.
Emergent service workers

This class group is financially insecure, scoring low for savings and house value, but high for social and cultural factors. According to the Great British Class Survey results, lots of people in this group:

wot a load of 5hite.

such a basic simplistic survey proves nothing
it obviously assumes you are working and the only one earning
the class you are matters not its the way you treat others and how much you enjoy life :D
what ever people think off me is there problem as it is my problem what i think off them:cool:

just done it again
maximum money
rent a house
loads off savings
tick no other box
and it says elite ???
what a shambles :D

Sponsored Links
Back