teaching maths

if you're losing the plot and I'm not,

I may be but I still deserve some respect from you young 'uns! :LOL:

Actually, I think I am going senile. Picked my 10 month old granddaughter up from nursery tonight after work. Put her in the back of the car in her seat, strapped her in, got into the driving seat, quick final look at her and she is fast asleep. Drive home, (about 7 miles), and then she wakes up. Have a play with her and my other g/daughter then the wife says, "Tea is ready, get the pram out of the car and sit **** in it while we eat. Goes to car, opens boot.

:eek: :eek: :eek: & :eek:

i'd only gone and left a £300+ pram standing upright on the pavement outside the nursery! Runs in, tells the wife and with her dulcet tones, ( :LOL: ) echoing in my ears, drive all the way back to find the place locked up for the weekend!

Knocked on a few houses opposite to ask if anyone had seen it/anything and got no's from them all. Went to police station round the corner and asked if it had been handed in. :oops: Police woman couldn't help smiling and took my details with a promise to ring if it turned up. :rolleyes:
All the way back home to the wifes sweet dulcet tones again, ( yeah right! :( ) Son went ballistic when I told him till I reminded him that I had paid for it in the first place! Now got a lovely weekend to wait till they open at 08.00am on Monday before I can contact anyone!

Wish me luck or better still, tell me the winning lottery numbers!
PLEASE!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sponsored Links
Back