technology..

I

imamartian

i love my tech, and gadgets.. especially love the gadget show... however, i'm a bit sceptical,. i prefer to be at the trailing edge of tech when it comes to buying... would you buy an ipad? any other recommendations of what to buy? what's your best gadget?

Sponsored Links
I'm the same I like to read about new technology, but don't jump on the bandwagon until it is well established.

Best gadget would have to be my HD Camcorder. Picture quality is amazing.

Cheers

G

love my panasonic cameras, but my fav has to be my ipod/ipod touch... as i love my music....

Funnily enough, my camcorder is a Panasonic.

Don't use the iPod much, I prefer videos, so tend to watch music videos on Youtube.

Sponsored Links
A best gadget for me is when I buy something in a boot sale and don't know what its for until I need to do a job. Then I think 'are that's what it's for'.
e.g. those tools for lifting washing machines.
or the tool for lifting blocks from paving.
or an elastic band when you want another hand to hold something in a small pair of pliers.
But I guess what wins hands down for me is my partner who has helped me do thousands of things and even taken the odd bang on the head for her troubles.
As gadgets go she has got to be the best :D

A best gadget for me is when I buy something in a boot sale and don't know what its for until I need to do a job. Then I think 'are that's what it's for'.
e.g. those tools for lifting washing machines.
or the tool for lifting blocks from paving.
or an elastic band when you want another hand to hold something in a small pair of pliers.
But I guess what wins hands down for me is my partner who has helped me do thousands of things and even taken the odd bang on the head for her troubles.
As gadgets go she has got to be the best :D

yuck... calling your ladyfriend a gadget useful for all situations is just weird !! :eek:

JVC Camcorder for the G/kids as they grow up and my PC/Internet for chatting with you guys.

PC deffo, but I've gotten so used to it, I didn't even think to count it as a gadget anymore.

The transisition from DOS to a GUI, with a mouse, was a revolution, so why not the mouse that doubles up as a phone?

You click away, phone rings, put mouse to ear? You concentrate on phone conversation, rather than the computer then. I have one here. But not in use.

Sponsored Links
Back