Telephone Exchange help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know what type of connector a Siemens Hicom 120 telephone exchange uses to terminate the wiring with??I've got 110 and KATT punch down tools but it's different to that,can't find any info on it either........

Sponsored Links
Siemens IDC wiring tool C39407-A139-A9

Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but found here

and then clicked on the technical pages link.

Yeah already seen that page but can find no info on where to get the tool and as to what spec. it is!! (siemens specific??)

Sponsored Links
That would be VERY helpful-thanks!! I've already got the IDC tools as in the first link but the Siemens IDC blocks are different.I did find a tool that was specified as Siemens IDC punchdown tool but they weren't in the UK :( Thanks for any help ;)

It's known as the Siemens insertion tool, and I may have a spare one in the shed... I will have a look if you're still interested.

Job is done :) the connectors were not Krone,they were a Siemens system,thankfully a small flat blade screwdriver did the job :) Thanks all......

I don't do it myself - far too lazy - my wife does it for me..........

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back