Terminal Boxes

It's certainly somthing id pay some consideration too, You may have seen pens wired with that before, but regulations change and whats done then is not seen suitable now, high impact PVC Conduit would be the best bet for somthing like an agricultural.

Sponsored Links
Darkness said:
I understand what you are all saying about the regulations and the fact I have no papers suggest I shouldn't be doing the job.

I have a limit when it comes to wiring but there are areas that I can complete well and safely and have done for years.

I think commonsense plays a huge part in the task and I sure do know where and how I should be laying cables correctly for a particular environment, installing lights/switches safely.

Any electrical wiring will be out of live stock's reach and like I said before, wiring will be kept well clear of steel and if so, conduit will be used.

This may cast a litlle more light

Cheers for that.

I seem to be on the right track. It just a light circuit so straight forward.

Can I just say I've never had a lid pop off the Legrand ones, and I use them to terminate security lighting bus wiring.

Sponsored Links
I have seen them fixed to uneven walls that distort the case, and the covers pop off for a past time.

Also, you dont need a tool to gain access. Can't be good.

The one's used in an outbuilding of mine are 'Saip' made and the covers are hard enough to take off so plenty of force is needed to remove them.

Since they are used high up clip on or screw on makes no difference as nothing can interfer.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back