Terminating 3 core 35mm swa

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all the electricion whom is conecting up my house is finding it difficult to locate isoating boxes to teminate my 35mm swa in to my property and by metre in gararge 50 + metres away,
any advice or suppliers to recomend to him

Cheers

Mini1961

Sponsored Links
Is he a fully competent electrician?

And why on earth do you need over 100A in your garage? :eek:

Hope so?....Moved on to land in static caravan and needed mains electric so erected a garage to house meter,

Cheers

All he needs is a suitable switchfuse, it's a standard part and if your electrician isn't able to locate one then I'd consider finding someone else to carry out the work. If he hasn't worked on SWA of this size before then he's liable to mess it up.

Sponsored Links
Thanks guys, i found plenty suppliers my self, think he's just floging me excuses as he's busy on other jobs have called him for more than 2 weeks now and had one excuse after another, he works on his own aswell you see,

Will call him this evening to see what i can sort out

Cheers All

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back