TESCO iQon

HELP you help someone before with this propblem and wondered if you can help me please... My son does not have book for system recovery, I have followed instruction on booting up press f10 but can't seem to get to the system recovery to work, please can you help..........................
The restore pack is (often) in a hidden partition on the disk. However, you will have (probably) removed the software responsible for recovering it :confused: Alternatively, there is a program which creates a set of recovery disks, but as you have now formatted, the same applies. :confused: :confused:

What does the book say about recovery?

Personally, I wouldn't buy a system without disks, but hey, that's what makes them look like they are cheap. :confused: :confused: :confused: .

I doubt you will have too many problems locating drivers, but if the tesco support site doesn't have them, you will need to open the case and look for motherboard model numbers etc. If you need specific help with this, post again.

Sponsored Links
The previous post is nearly a year old, so probably resolved now.

Sponsored Links
Gotta admire him for his tenacity!!!!!!
Spending a whole year researching just one problem! I guess he's very busy on other forums though

Back