Texecom com-GSM and Com-ip

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a premier elite 48 installed with a com-GSM.
Do I get to install a com-ip simultaneously this for the app to work.

(Com-gsm is for the sms when alarm occurs)

I also have a problem with the com-GSM to send messages.
I get a message when switching on and off by one user, but I do not get this with the other users. I think the institutions are set correctly. Could this be a bug ? Panel version v2.02

Sponsored Links
To use com-ip mode on the gsm you have to put it in gprs mode and have a sim card capable of handling data.

unfortunately the gsm module can not do com-ip and gsm modes at the same time.

Can you clarify what you mean by on and off on other users and gsm commands

You need to look at program digi/ digi options to see what you have the system programmed up to do.

If you have wintex you can check that the users have the report open / close ticked

Its always worth having the latest version of firmware which engineers can download from there website. You need a usb com lead and an elite flasher unit to flash the panel, not something end users should do really.

I mean, I keep the com-mobile to SMS. And I put the extra com-IP module to use the app With ios
Therefore I still receive text messages on alarm.

2. I mean that if user 3 arms the system i get a sms message on my mobile as the alarm turn on or off.
But if I put the same settings in wintex for the account of user 4, then I don't get this sms message Could this be a bug?

I have wintex and the settings are good a think

Sponsored Links
Yes you can have a gsm and a comip on the panel at the same time.

Do you have the usb com lead and flasher unit so you can flash the panel up.

If the settings are the same for both users then I would have to say it could be a bug, i woukd check programing in wintex and manually via the keypsd and check the event log to see if the panel was armed snd disarmed also how soon between doing one set did yiu do the other.

There were some issues with status commands being sent and the panel replying ariund thar version so I would upgrade the firmware this would be advantageous with the ip snd using the app also.

If yiu hsve sny specifc issues with setup just let me know

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back