Texecom LCD RKP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Having a problem with a Texecom LCD RKP which does not appear to be connecting to my alarm panel.

I have spoken to and sent a picture of the panels circuit board to Texecom technical support who stated that the RKP should work with my panel (but they are now closed for the weekend!) The company have already replaced the keypad as they stated it was faulty but now the replacement does exactly the same?

I have turned of mains and battery power prior to connecting to the control panel and have set the dip switches to the right position for a primary RKP, I have also tried other configurations with no luck, all I seem to get is some gobbledygook on the LCD display and a software version number? The panel works fine with a standard keypad so it is not a cable fault.

Any ideas which might sort me out prior to Monday?

Many Thanks

KB

Sponsored Links
What panel model do you have?

How old is it?

What type of RKP are you trying to fit?

Can you post copies on here of the photos you sent to texecom?

Problem solved, I thought I was trying to connect an excel keypad and it turned out to be a premier.

Many Thanks

KB

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back